1. The competition is open to ALL members both ladies and gents. Individual sections shall determine a Ladies and a Gents winner and shall commence Saturday the 23rd of October. Registration is open – payable by BACS or a deposited £10 entry fee. Please email IOSGCcomp@gmail.com of your interest.
2. Each competitor shall post a £2 in the visitors safe or by BACS before commencing their round. Entry fees and round fees will all contribute towards the final prize fund alongside our sponsors Prizes. Please book online as normal.
3. The format will be Stableford with each individual responsible for their handicap total. Scores will be published via the Winter League 2021/2022 tee time Whatsapp group on a weekly basis including handicap adjustments. Before commencing a round each competitor should note their adjusted handicap. Cards need not be submitted just send your final score into the Whatsapp group.
4. Should a competitor be below 36 points for any particular round then their unofficial winter handicap shall be increased by 0.1
5. Should a competitor be over 36 points for any particular round then their unofficial winter handicap shall be reduced for every point above 36 in accordance with their handicap ( 9.9 and below 0.1 cut , 10-19.9 is a 0.2 cut and 20+ will be a 0.3 deduction)
6. Competitors can play as many winter rounds as they wish, the best 10 scores totals the winning golfer.
7. ALL competitors should respect the winter green rulings in force from the Greenkeeper or greens convenor.
8. A NR round shall automatically increase a handicap by 0.1
NO STROKES FROM FAIRWAY UNLESS FROM MATTS (SEE ADDITIONAL RULES)